Hillsboro Workers' Compensation Attorneys
- Did you suffer serious injuries while working as a local logger or in the agriculture industry?
- Were you injured in a slip-and-fall accident after being overworked at the Tuality Community Hospital?
- Were you denied benefits after suffering serious injuries while working at a local food processing plant?
Every workers' compensation claim is fact specific. Whether you were injured while working in the timber industry or at the local hospital, obtain experienced legal help. In Oregon, employers are accountable to cover the medical care, lost wages and other damages associated with work-related accidents. Unfortunately, employers in every industry are known to deny legitimate workers' compensation claims.
At the Law Offices of Hansen Malagon, our firm's workers' comp lawyers have more than 70 years of combined experience advocating for injured workers throughout Washington County and western Oregon. We have seen firsthand insurance companies limit payouts or even deny valid workers' compensation claims all together.
We apply our years of experience and legal skills to help clients overcome the insurance industry's questionable or illegal actions. Contact our law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation with a highly skilled Hillsboro workers' compensation attorney.
Advocating for Workers with Injuries that Developed Over Time
Workers' compensation claims are not dependent on a one-time event or a work-related accident over a discrete period of time. In fact, work-related occupational diseases can occur gradually. If you have suffered an illness stemming from exposure in your workplace or repeated stress on your body from doing the same work over a period of time, we will help you pursue an occupational workers' compensation claim.
Our firm's Hillsboro workers' compensation attorneys have an extensive background handling a wide range of occupational disease claims, such as:
- Hearing loss related to prolonged exposure working in the timber industry or another noisy work environment
- Cancer and other diseases stemming from chemical exposure in food processing plants and other manufacturing environments
- Lung cancer from chemical, dust and fiber exposure
- Repetitive stress injuries from working over a period of time as nurse or another medical professional
Occupational disease claims can be particularly challenging to handle. In order to qualify for workers' compensation, we need to prove that your disability is at least 51 percent work-related. Our legal team knows how to prove that workplace exposures are a major cause of the occupational disease.
Contact Our Firm's Oregon Job Injury Lawyers
If you think you have an occupational disease claim, contact our law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation. One of our firm's highly skilled Hillsboro workers' compensation lawyers is available to help you understand if you have a legitimate claim. If your injuries prevent you from traveling, we will come to you.